Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TIRING GRADING PERIOD

"Im tired already,hmmmm...",this is what Im saying about the second grading period.This grading period was the tiring grading period,I think.You know why..?


Second grading period was finished again.It was just recently that the first grading was finished.This period was a very busy period. I and my classmates have many works in this grading.Sush as the accomplishmentof our investigatory project, preparation and celebration of students and teachers and thge incoming intramurals. I n preparation of intramurals, we the cheerleaders practiced during our period TLE. Thats why I think it was tyhe tiring bperiod. And because of this we didn't uintended that the periodical test in second grading i9s nearly approching. We panic because we didn't know the lessons they were finished although we consumed our period in practicing and doing our Investigatory Projecs. But we were able to cope up the lessons by merely coping the lessons and asked help to my other classmates. The lesson that Mrs. Vera Cruz gave to us was about the HTML and different tags. We were able to cope this lesson with the help of Mrs. Vera Cruz. And during our test, I was very complicated in the last part but but I didn't give up and answered what I know. But it is hard. And this grading was very tiring.....
So, this is what I know about our second grading...............................its my reflection......!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment