Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MY TEACHER,MY HERO

My teacher,my hero???.Yes its true...You know why?It is because of thier hardworks and responsibilities that are they giving to us,students.We all know that teachers are once who care and giv comport to their students.In general,they are our second mother or father although school is our second house.
Teachers have many many responsibilities in our school or even in other places. They help us to gain knowledge through sharing their wisdom.They let us lean everything with our greatest inspiration and determination.They even serves his life so us to explore everything inside and outside of their word.They guides and directs our path for the betterment of our future. They sees the bad things we should change. Our weeknesses to they cultivated and improved more. They also encourage us for the things we should use to uplift ourselves just like our strengths. So thats why I called my teacher as my hero.As a bottom line,they bring and desiminate to his or her students the best fuel as the greatest source of fruit of education.To pursue and reach my dream in life.
My teacher,Im proud of you.....long life!.Your the greatest man or woman that we all knew,you are my hero! !....!Thank you.......Godspeed.........

No comments:

Post a Comment