Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BUSY QUARTER

Third garding is a very busy quarter. I haven't thought of the third grading is already finished, after the two(2) week vacation, Christmas break.
In this quarter in TLE-ICT,I have fun sitting only in front of our computer and doing our activity but then when our practice in Longganisa begun,we were now busy. I didn't accomplish all my works at home and accomplish. There were still problems that I encountered.Because of practices,we were not able to cope with our schedule in our lessons and we were not able to finish all our activities.And we missed our lessons. This is why we had difficulties in our periodical test. But because of the help of our understanding teacher,Mrs.Vera Cruz,we wre able to understand our lessons which we were not able to take.
I just hope that these distractions will not occur in our next quarter. In that way we can still manage to cope with it like in our past quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment